Architecture & Design

Tel. 01326 572101 | Email 3HW Architecture & Design


Other Specialists

Your building project may need detailed reports and information from other specialists to support Planning and Building Regulations applications. Your architect will advise you which professionals you may need and will make recommendations of who you can employ.

This simple guide explains who the different specialists are, what they do and when you may need them for your project.